When your boat electronics call for monstrously strong protection capable of taming even the wildest electronics beasts, you need the T-H Marine® KVD KONG™ Electronics Mount. Built as strong and tough as its namesake, the T-H Marine KVD KONG Electronics Mount stands above ordinary mounts as the only marine-electronics mount that can confidently claim zero movement of your mounted investments even in the roughest conditions. A patent-pending design with 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and stainless steel construction ensures bar-raising quality and superior performance in freshwater or saltwater settings. The unique half-turn quick-release base allows easy removal and equal ease in vertical or horizontal mounts. Only the KONG mount boasts a design just for larger, heavier electronics weaker mounts can't handle. The unique mechanical nut secures the post into the base for reliable usage every time. None other than all-time angling great Kevin VanDam endorses and even helped to developed this ultra-strong T-H Marine mount, proving its performance to be second to none.
Manufacturer model #: SKLK-KONG-1-DP.
- 6061 T6 aircraft-grade aluminum and stainless steel construction
- Patent-pending design
- Monstrously strong electrics mounting
- Zero movement even in the roughest conditions
- Marine-grade construction outperforms ordinary mounts in freshwater or saltwater settings
- Unique half-turn quick-release base—easy removal
- Built for large, heavy marine electronics weaker mounts shouldn't handle
- Unique mechanical nut for securing post into base
- Can mount horizontally or vertically
- Developed with and endorsed by all-time angling great Kevin VanDam